Integrate your marketing, leasing and compliance operations to delight affordable renters and engage your employees.Whether you participate in HOME, HUD 50059, Section 42 Tax Credit or Section 515 Rural Development, On-Site integrates your systems and standardizes your workflows, effectively automating your compliance processes, so you can focus on what’s important: your residents and your staff.
Technology to attract the most qualified renters with your fair marketing plan.Launch customized, affirmative marketing campaigns with Marketing Suite for outreach to targeted demographics, and convert prospects that will ensure that you are fostering diverse communities of qualified residents.
- Syndicate affordable ad campaigns to ILS websites
- Log emails, web contacts, phone calls, and more with Lead Management
- Build custom calls to action that track your required demographic information
- Record keeping and reporting on the effectiveness of your campaigns
- Certified integrations with property management software to sync data
Give affordable housing renters the first-class treatment they deserve.Set your business rules to match your leasing policies and the requirements of your affordable housing regulators. Our 100% paperless process lets renters apply online, complete income certification, get qualified after an instant background check and complete your leasing documents. Our Certified Lease Documents, reviewed by local attorneys, for affordable housing in your area help you stay compliant with the law.
- Customizable online applications capture any data or documents you require
- Instant background checks include credit, civil court records and multi-state and regional criminal histories
- Perform and track an individualized analysis of renters with criminal histories
- Calculate income requirements to include vouchers and non-traditional sources of income
- Reporting on rental criteria, workflows, and other key leasing activities
Remove the paper from your process and make renting easy for everyone.Make your renters feel at home with a variety of ways to pay rent. With Resident Passport, renters can pay their rent online with credit card and ACH payments. And give your leasing staff a break by freeing them from paper checks, and providing residents access to features like online maintenance requests and lease renewal notices.
- Online lease renewal notices that contain legally required disclosures
- Provide renters with access to online renewal lease with electronically signed documents
- Process electronic rent payments using credit card or ACH
- Customizable maintenance request tracking and reporting
Find convenience, compliance and security in the cloud.An increasing number of affordable housing regulators permit electronic signatures and online storage of tenant files and other leasing documents. Our electronically signed documents meet the requirements of the federal E-SIGN Act, and can be executed by tenants online and stored automatically in CloudFile. On-Site is tested annually for meeting the PCI security standards, and our data storage facilities meet with SSAE 16 compliance requirements. In addition, our engineering team can provide integration setup to help you put your business operations in the cloud.
- Provide restricted access to tenant files and other documents for affordable housing regulators during inspections
- Easily organize your documents and control access based upon permissions
- Free, open application programming interfaces (APIs) that we share with anyone
- Multifamily Information and Transactions Standard (MITS) sponsor
- Certified integration with property management software to sync data
Roll out the virtual welcome mat.
Spread the word to thousands of prospects. On-Site's powerful Marketing Suite drives traffic and builds your brand effectively, so you can extend your reach without overextending yourself.
Turns leads into leases.
Leasing Suite’s online tools deliver everything you need to convert prospects into residents, from online applications to screening and e-sign ready digital documents with cloud-based file management. In fact, you might be left wondering how you ever managed without us.
Bring people and technology together like never before.
Work smarter and bring greater efficiency to your technology stack with Property Productivity tools. With CloudFile and our full roster of official partner integrations, On-Site is the centerpiece for today's connected leasing office.