What you’ll be doing
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for obtaining new business within the multifamily housing industry by offering cloud-based leasing solutions to apartment owners and operators. A successful candidate will have a strong sense of personal accountability when it comes to completing assigned activities and a history of exceeding revenue growth goals.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Generating new sales and add-on sales revenue from an assigned prospect list within a specific geographic region.
- Managing opportunities throughout the sales cycle: prospecting, qualifying, closing and following up on new product & service implementations.
What’s in it for you
- Work with a group of fun, energetic, highly motivated optimists that share the belief that we can genuinely help our clients.
- Deliver true solutions that solve actual problems and create efficiencies for our clients.
- Help reinvent the way consumers choose, apply for and move into a new apartment.
What we’re looking for
- Four year college degree preferred
- Minimum of three years formal field sales experience
- Background in software sales preferred
- Documented record of exceeding assigned sales quotas
- Ability to identify, qualify and prioritize prospects
- Knack for comfortably presenting products and solutions in group settings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet Explorer and PowerPoint
- Experience with contact management software like Salesforce or similar is a plus
- Must attend industry meetings, apartment association get-togethers and trade shows, all of which may occur on evenings and weekends.
- This person will be a self-motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented individual, able to promptly follow-up with clients.
- Must have a can do attitude, work well in a team environment and be committed to the process of continual self-improvement.
- Must not only like to win, but refuse to lose