This release introduces a powerful new group of rental criteria settings that allow you to tailor your resident screening to meet your unique business priorities. You might be wondering, “Wasn’t I already using some of these settings?” Yes you were, but these were setting that were previously set on your behalf by your account manager or account executive. Now we’re giving you access to these settings so that you can adjust them however you like, without having to contact your account manager. Learn More >>
Get monthly email updates.Subscribe Now!
- Customer Spotlight: The Preiss Company
- Students Hate Your Lease and Other Student Housing Facts
- Customer Spotlight: Superior Management Incorporated
- The Powerful Reason Email Drip Campaigns Convert More Renters (and How They Can Work For You)
- Is Pokémon Go the Property Manager’s Best New Marketing Tool?
Connect with us:
apartment mapping apartment marketing careers cloudfile cloud storage customer spotlight documents e-sign ellipse design events guest cards industry news integrations jake harrington joe lead management lead management lease documents marketing suite mhn mobile app monte jones naa naa educonf nmhc online applications online leasing online renewals online reviews renter relations rent payments reputation management reputation scout resident passport resident screening responsive design scott jones screening social media student housing tech choice awards tenant screening user experience user retreat websites