Want anytime anywhere access to all your stuff?
CloudFile lets you put everything in the cloud.
CloudFile takes all the offline stuff associated with your leasing operation—typically stored in filing cabinets and saved on computers—and puts it all online. Every shred of paper and byte of data is now at your fingertips. With CloudFile your lease documents, maintenance records, move-in/move-out photos and ancillary paperwork go where you go. Upload, manage and share files from anywhere.
Every shred of paper and byte of data is at your fingertips.
How it works.
CloudFile folders and access levels are preconfigured for multifamily.
Email or upload your files to the cloud.
Manage your files from anywhere on any device.
Allow third parties to securely add or download files.
Put your stuff in the cloud.
Getting started with CloudFile is easy. CloudFile is already pre-configured for multifamily operations with folders for your company, regions, communities, units and residents. Simply upload, email or fax your files to the cloud. Best of all, there's no limit on how much you can store so upload all you want. Once your files are in the cloud you can access anything at a moment's notice from any device. Folder permission levels are based on existing roles at your company, which means you can restrict access to certain users too.
All the usability of consumer cloud storage solutions, but built for multifamily.
Share with others.
CloudFile lets you share files within communities or across your entire portfolio via secure download links. What's more, recipients don't need a CloudFile account to download files, which means you can collaborate with anyone, even vendors outside your company.
More than a file cabinet in the sky, CloudFile is a collaboration tool that streamlines slow and annoying workflows.
How can you get the most from CloudFile?
CloudFile + Documents
With Documents and CloudFile, documents file themselves. After a renter e-signs a lease, addenda, legal notice or move-in checklist, the file shows up instantly in the appropriate CloudFile folder.
- Upload, fax or email files for storage.
- Access files from anywhere, from any smartphone, tablet or desktop.
- Built-in search. Retrieve files by file name, resident name or apartment number.
- Subscribe to folders and receive notifications anytime changes are made.
- Easy community transfers. We don't hold your data hostage.
- High level visibility makes corporate audits a snap.
- Unlimited storage. Upload all you want.
- Secure hosting. SAS 70 certified & PCI compliant.
- Redundant storage. Class-A facilities with next-gen security and disaster protection.