Looking for a comprehensive screening solution that won't slow you down?
Screening combines best in class data and streamlined technology to deliver immediate results.
Remove the roadblocks from the screening process with On-Site's award winning Screening technology. By combining best in class data sources with easy to use technology, Screening helps you fill vacancies faster than ever before with qualified renters. And Screening is flexible too, allowing you to tailor the process to your unique business needs. You set the criteria, we recommend renters and you make an informed decision.
Set your rental criteria.
Screening from On-Site includes customizable rental criteria so you can adjust the screening process to match your business needs. You decide which criteria are most important and rank them accordingly. From income to rent ratios to credit and rental history and criminal search parameters, Screening is designed to work for you.
Review the rental report.
Rental reports include detailed credit, criminal and civil records, but there's no raw data for your team to decipher. You get a simple thumbs up, thumbs down recommendation and rental score with scoring breakdown highlighting any areas where applicants may fall short.
Close more leases.
Renter Relations means 18% more applicants get approved.
Renter Relations is a free service for applicants to address issues on their rental reports the same day, either online or over the phone, so they get the housing they need and you fill more vacancies with qualified renters.
How can you get the most from Screening?
Screening + Online Applications
By combining Screening with Online Applications, your prospects can shop available apartments, qualify instantly and submit a holding deposit to their chosen unit.
Screening + Documents
By eliminating the disconnect between screening & lease generation, leases can only be created for qualified applicants that meet your rental criteria.
Screening for Student Housing
Did you know you can qualify students separately from guarantors using unique rental criteria for each?
- Best in class combination of database, follow-me and manual record searches.
- Total coverage. Instant search records reach over 94% of the populated U.S.
- Separate rental criteria for applicants and guarantors.
- Reference verification service contacts employers, landlords and banks.
- ID reality check reveals any hidden aliases and associated criminal records.
- Same day manual searches. Most are completed within six hours.
- Mitigate Fair Housing risk by automating the decision process.
- Automate compliance with FCRA imposed reporting limitations.
- Customizable rental criteria based on weighted risk.