Coming March 21st to NJAA headquarters: Leasing in the Digital Age
We all know that technology has changed the face of b2c interaction. Case in point, how long has it been since anyone used a travel agent to book a trip? Online booking sites like Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity changed that business model forever. And remember when renting a movie meant going to Blockbuster? Netflix has since revolutionized the way we watch movies.
What about the business of leasing apartments?
There’s an incredible need to stay relevant with millennial renters who naturally incorporate the latest and greatest technology into their day to day lives. These technologically informed renters have come to expect the sort of convenience that they get from sites like Expedia, Netflix, Amazon, Zappos, etc. How can property managers adapt to the shifting consumer landscape and appeal to today’s renter?
If you’re in the New Jersey area, you can find out the answer to this question and more.
On-Site presents: Leasing in the Digital Age
Reasons to attend
- Have breakfast and network with your peers and fellow NJAA members
- Learn the ins and outs of leasing in the digital age from On-Site CEO Jake Harrington
- Familiarize yourself with the latest technology to hit multifamily, including lease automation, electronic signatures, cloud storage and more
- Learn how to integrate these technologies into your leasing workflow
- Jake and On-Site sales rep Frank Fico will be on hand after the presentation to answer any additional questions
8:30am continental breakfast
9am-11am presentation and Q&A
104 Interchange Plaza Suite 201
Monroe Township, NJ 08831