You told us that when viewing a screening report you wanted to know exactly which credit accounts were affecting the overall score. On-Site has delivered with newly enhanced screening reports, in which credit accounts that are not affecting the score will appear shaded and labeled as “Not considered in scoring.” Note that you can edit which accounts are considered in scoring from the Screening Criteria page for your company, region or property. Read More >>
Get monthly email updates.Subscribe Now!
- Customer Spotlight: The Preiss Company
- Students Hate Your Lease and Other Student Housing Facts
- Customer Spotlight: Superior Management Incorporated
- The Powerful Reason Email Drip Campaigns Convert More Renters (and How They Can Work For You)
- Is Pokémon Go the Property Manager’s Best New Marketing Tool?
Connect with us:
affordable housing apartment mapping apartment marketing careers cloudfile cloud storage customer spotlight documents e-sign ellipse design events guest cards industry news integrations jake harrington joe lead management lead management lease documents marketing suite mhn mobile app monte jones naa naa educonf online applications online leasing online renewals online reviews renter relations rent payments reputation management reputation scout resident passport resident screening responsive design scott jones screening social media student housing tech choice awards tenant screening user experience user retreat websites