The ideal candidate will possess basic understanding of programming logic (if-then-else statements, loops, how to use variables, etc.). Strong problem solving skills are a must, as a primary job description is researching and coming up with a solution.
- Deliver an exceptional client experience by developing automated documents using internal tools.
- Manage assigned tickets and ensure tasks are completed quickly and accurately.
- Help debug and troubleshoot a variety of document related issues.
- Manage tickets/active branch using GIT version control.
- Any other duties as assigned
Personal Characteristics & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes and qualifications:
- Commitment to client success
- AA/AS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with HTML/XML/XSL
- Experience with introductory programming
- Willingness to learn technical material
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-sufficient, flexible, and responsive to changing situations
- Self-motivated, energetic, and tenacious
- Proactive in learning and finding solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the Property Management or Real Estate industries
Typical Work Hours: must be available to work overtime and weekends as needed.